Good agreements make good friends. That’s why we think it is important to give you information about the general terms and conditions of the various VIP packages.
• The prices of the various VIP packages are stated both VAT inclusive and exclusive. VAT is at the expense of the purchaser. All costs at the expense of the purchaser are included in the price, except as indicated below.
• The VIP package consists of services (including access, catering, parking, etc.) for which, in accordance with Articles 47, 53 and 55 of the European VAT Directive 2006/112/EC, VAT is applicable in the country where the services are provided, in this case Belgium. These services cannot be considered as ‘intracommunity services’ and therefore cannot be invoiced without Belgian VAT.
• Your order will be reserved in your name provided that the payment term mentioned on the confirmation is respected. You can pay either by credit or debit card or by bank transfer (this is not always possible for concerts where a quick sale is expected, for an imminent sale of an event or of a price category within an event).
• After receipt of your order, you will receive a confirmation by e-mail. If you choose to pay by bank transfer, you will also find a payment invitation with this confirmation.
• If you indicated during the ordering process that you would like to receive an invoice, this will be sent by post after receipt of your payment.
• The person or company placing the order is considered to be the principal guaranteeing payment of the order, even when the invoice has to be made for and sent to a third party.
PAYMENT AND DISPATCH
• After registration of your payment you will receive a confirmation by e-mail.
• After receipt of your payment and at the earliest 3 weeks before the event, you will receive your VIP tickets. The delivery costs are included in the total amount.
• Our products (tickets, VIP tickets, parking permits, …) always remain our exclusive property, both intellectually and materially. Consequently, any reproduction or imitation in any form or by any process whatsoever is strictly prohibited.
• Except with the written permission of the organizer, any commercial use of the name or logo of the event or the artist is strictly prohibited.
• It is not permitted to further commercialize the VIP packages on offer, unless this has been expressly approved by Antwerps Sportpaleis nv. It is therefore prohibited to organize competitions, to set up commercial actions or to resell packages. Antwerps Sportpaleis nv is entitled to deny access to holders of tickets or packages which have been resold or otherwise commercialized, without any form of compensation for the original or subsequent buyer or ticket or package holder.
CHANGES OR CANCELLATION
• Changes to the programme, the dates and/or locations of the shows, changes to the set-up and/or availability of the seats and cancellations of the show are the sole responsibility of the organizer. Antwerps Sportpaleis nv only acts as intermediary for the reservation of VIP packages and explicitly limits its possible liability to this domain.
• The VIP packages will only be reimbursed or exchanged by Antwerps Sportpaleis nv if the event is cancelled. The VIP tickets then have to be handed in within two weeks after the date of the event. After which, the refund or exchange can be carried out.
• We reserve the right to change our VIP packages. In case of change, we will communicate this in advance with the option to cancel free of charge if the proposed alternative is not accepted.
COMPLAINTS OR DISPUTES
• Complaints can be reported via email@example.com or by calling +32 3 400 40 44.
• Any disputes will be submitted to the Courts and Tribunals of Antwerp.
• During VIP activities photographs may be taken of the attendees. These pictures can be used in our VIP communication (website, social media, printed matter). If you prefer not to be in the picture, please let the photographer know. Or report it to us via firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling +32 3 400 40 44.
CANCELLATION TERMS FOR PRIVATE PERSONS
Definition: a private individual is any person who, on his own account or by extension on behalf of third parties within the domestic sphere (family, friends and acquaintances) and for his own use, whether or not in the presence of third parties, places orders without any commercial purpose.
Within 48 hours after placing the reservation you can cancel free of charge, provided that the event has not yet taken place and the payment has not yet been registered. If you cancel within 48 hours after placing your reservation and having made the payment too, we will charge a cancellation fee of 10% of the total purchase price. A cancellation request must be submitted by e-mail to email@example.com.
By operation of law, reimbursements will be made using the same means of payment as the order was paid with. However, upon simple request, the amount will be transferred to a bank account provided by you.
In all other cases, there is no right of withdrawal and you, as a consumer, do not have the right to abandon the purchase. Although Article VI.47 of the Economic Law Code provides for a period of 14 calendar days in which the consumer may renounce the contract in case of distance selling, this right of withdrawal does not apply to contracts concluded via this website, pursuant to Article VI.53,12° of the Economic Law Code.
CANCELLATION TERMS FOR COMPANIES
Definition: a company is an entity, with or without a VAT number, which places orders for third parties outside the domestic sphere (customers, business relations, staff) for a specific commercial purpose.
For companies, all orders are final.